50 YEARS OF NBN: COMEDY CLASSIC
July 23, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Time to have a laugh now as we dust off a comedy classic from the vault, as part of our look at 50 years of NBN Television.
In the 70s, the station was making more than a dozen locally-produced shows each week.
And in 1977, NBN gathered some of the top comedians in Australia and the UK, for a program called the 3,600 second show.
You may also be interested in:
- CLASSIC COMEDY FROM THE NBN VAULT
- 50 YEARS OF NBN; A TOUCH OF TARTAN
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: THE TONIGHT SHOWS
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: THE JINGLES
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: CHRISTMAS SPECIALS
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA