ALLEGED MACHETE ROBBER CAUGHT
July 22, 2012 at 5:55 pm
An Evans Head man will front Lismore Court tomorrow charged over the armed robbery of an Alstonville bakery last Monday.
The 38 year-old is facing a string of offences including detaining a person for advantage.
Police say he left empty-handed, when staff chased him out with a broom.
You may also be interested in:
- MACHETE WIELDING BANDIT CHASED OUT OF BAKERY WITH A BROOMSTICK
- ELDERLY MAN THREATENED WITH SCREWDRIVER
- MAN CHARGED OVER ALLEGED ASSAULT ON TEENAGER IN LISAROW
- POLICE MAKE ANOTHER LONE WOLF ARREST
- MAN FACES COURT OVER KIDNAPPING BOY ON CENTRAL COAST
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY