KNEEBOARD TITLES ON IN COFFS HARBOUR
July 21, 2012 at 1:39 pm
Monster seas on the north coast made it tough going in the opening rounds of the Australian Kneeboard Titles in Coffs Harbour today.
The field including some of the world’s top surfers.
You may also be interested in:
- STATE SURF TITLES KICK OFF IN “FUN” CONDITIONS
- NORTH COAST SURFERS DOMINATE
- INGLEBY LEADS LOCAL LONGBOARD CONTINGENT
- JUNIOR SURF FINALS
- AUSTRALIAN OUTRIGGER MARATHON TITLES
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY