WEATHER UPDATE: WEEKEND FORECAST
July 20, 2012 at 4:14 pm
20 July 2012
A large slow moving east coast low has now developed in the Tasman and there it will remain for the weekend.
The low will produce strong southerly winds and whip up the swell.
Coastal showers will blow in from Saturday continuing into early next week. The patchy shower activity will only fall east of the Divide.
The weather will remain fine across the western slopes and plains.
Offshore boating is not recommend, head for protected inland waterways.
Some decent waves should be found in the protected southern corners and point breaks.
You may also be interested in:
- WEATHER UPDATE: ANOTHER COLD POLAR BLAST
- WEATHER UPDATE: SUPER SATURDAY OF WAVES
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 01-04-10
- WEATHER UPDATE: A NEW WEATHER TREND
- WEATHER UPDATE: CALMER WEEKEND
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON
- Jordan Williams commented on BLIND GOLD COAST FATHER SUPPORTS GOOD CAUSE
- TB commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY