BOGGABRI MINE EXPANSION CAUSES CONCERN
July 20, 2012 at 4:18 pm
Gunnedah Council says the expansion of Boggabri Coal mine could cause serious headaches for drivers in Gunnedah.
It says it will need to update road infrastructure to effectively respond to the coal mine growth.
You may also be interested in:
- TARRAWONGA EXPANSION APPROVED
- COAL MINE EXPANSION APPROVED
- BOGGABRI MINE PROTEST CONTINUES
- BOGGABRI MINING PROTESTORS ARRESTED
- RIO RAMPING UP
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Brant commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY