STUDY REVEALS ELEVATION IN CANCER RATES IN PWCS EMPLOYEES
July 19, 2012 at 6:05 pm
A new study in the Hunter has revealed something of a cancer shock.
Findings show an increased rate of the disease among employees at Port Waratah Coal Services – but a medical expert says there’s no need to be worried.
You may also be interested in:
- CALLS FOR MORE RESEARCH INTO CANCER RATES AT PWCS
- WORKCOVER INVESTIGATING KOORAGANG’S CANCER SHOCK
- PWCS EMPLOYEES MORE LIKELY TO BE DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER
- NSW HEALTH SAYS CANCER RATES AT PWCS ARE LIKELY COINCIDENCE
- HEALTH STUDY NEEDED AT THE COALFACE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED