WHALES CRUISE UP NEWCASTLE COAST
July 18, 2012 at 11:58 am
Two whales are making their way up Newcastle’s coast line, close to the shore.
Cameraman Troy Hardcastle filmed this vision earlier this morning.
If you have any pictures of the whales we would love to see them, you can upload them here
You may also be interested in:
- OCTOBER SNOWFALL
- WEATHER UPDATE: EL NINO TURN AROUND
- WEATHER UPDATE: A COOL, WINDY WEEKEND
- TAMWORTH BATTERED BY SEVERE HAILSTORM
- WEATHER BLOG – SOLAR FLARES
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY