UPGRADE FOR TEN TAMWORTH BRIDGES
July 18, 2012 at 3:26 pm
10 of Tamworth’s Timber bridges will be upgraded under the New South Wales Government’s Local Infrastructure Renewal Scheme.
The project will cost $3.68 million.
“For far too long these bridges have been in neglect and unable to carry changing needs of traffic, we’re seeing more traffic use them and they’re getting older and more difficult to repair.”
Work will begin once plans are finalised.
(note: only parts of vision has audio)
You may also be interested in:
- JACOBS FACES TAMWORTH COURT
- NEWELL HIGHWAY RECEIVES OVERTAKING LANES
- BOOSTER FOR SLIM AND JOY APPEAL
- DECISION DEFERRED ON TWO MINE PROJECTS
- FUNDING FOR GREATER TAREE ROADS
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING