QUINN ACCELERATES INTO INTERNATIONAL RALLY CHAMP
July 18, 2012 at 4:09 pm
Brake failure has failed to stop Coffs Harbour rally driver Nathan Quinn from winning his first international race at the Malaysian Rally.
Quinn is now looking to his next race in China after winning the event by nearly two minutes.
You may also be interested in:
- QUINN TO MISS COFFS HARBOUR RALLY
- WILDCARD ENTRY FOR NATHAN QUINN
- NATHAN QUINN TO RACE IN CHINA
- QUINN TO COMPETE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA RALLY
- QUINN’S STELLAR YEAR CONTINUES
- Donna & Ron Dimmick commented on ANGER GROWING OVER RUBBISH TIP CLOSURES
- Fiona Neal commented on ANGER GROWING OVER RUBBISH TIP CLOSURES
- Kiran commented on AFRICA COMES TO WINGHAM
- AussieHarmony commented on BELLINGEN SAYS NO TO MONSANTO
- chris AkehurstI commented on RIDE AROUND AUSTRALIA FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASE