MOWER MAN TRAVELS THROUGH 36 TOWNS FOR CHARITY
July 18, 2012 at 7:00 pm
A dedicated fundraiser has walked more than 2,000 kilometres from Mt Isa to the Gold Coast, to see a worthy cause $88,000 better off.
Claude Harvey – also known as the Mower Man – endured freezing temperatures and torrential rain during his arduous trip.
You may also be interested in:
- GOLD COAST MOWER MAN SETS OUT ON MARATHON JOURNEY FOR CHARITY
- MOWER MAN HEADS NORTH FOR CHARITY
- THE MOWER MAN
- WEATHER UPDATE: MUCH NEEDED INLAND RAIN
- MARINERS GIVEN A LESSON IN ASIAN FOOTBALL
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION
- Alex commented on POLICE HONOURED FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE
- Fiona Worrall commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS