SUNS’ JOSH CADDY NAMED RISING STAR NOMINEE
July 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm
The Gold Coast Suns have more than just their first win of the season to celebrate today.
Highly-rated 19-year-old Josh Caddy was named the A-F-L Rising Star nominee for Round 16.
He polled 15 touches and nabbed a crucial long-range goal during the Suns’ weekend win over Richmond in Cairns.
“Obviously it’s been a tough year and yeah to finally have a win and get the Rising Star nomination it almost makes me orget how tough the year has been and even this year.”
Caddy has been the subject of trade rumours since he joined the Suns.
He remains un-contracted beyond this season, and is rumoured to be considering a move to Essendon.
You may also be interested in:
- CADDY TO RETURN TO MELBOURNE
- SWALLOW FLYING HIGH AFTER RISING STAR NOMINATION
- GOLD COAST SUNS’ LAND ON TOUGH TIMES
- SUNS’ ZAC SMITH RISING STAR NOMINEE
- MATERA MAGIC EARNS RISING STAR NOMINATION
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY