SMOKER OUTRAGE; TOLD TO PAY EXTRA TO SEE A DOCTOR
July 17, 2012 at 6:10 pm
A Hunter woman has expressed her outrage after being told she has to pay extra to see a doctor, because she’s a smoker.
Joanne Dennis says it’s a choice she’s made, and she shouldn’t be punished for it.
And if you’ve got an opinion on whether smokers should be charged more to see a doctor, you can vote in our web poll HERE
You may also be interested in:
- LET THE VOTING BEGIN
- LOCAL BUSINESSES OUTRAGED OVER NEW PARKING METERS
- CENTRAL COAST DOCTOR ACCUSED OF PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT
- DOCTOR ON TRIAL FOR ALLEGED RAPE
- WOMAN SAYS DOCTOR TOUCHED HER WITHOUT CONSENT
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE