SENIORS GET FUNDING BOOST TO STAY AT HOME
July 17, 2012 at 5:15 pm
Seniors in Robertson are set to receive better support to stay in their own homes.
Minister for Ageing Mark Butler today announced almost $1 million in extra funding for care services.
You may also be interested in:
- MINISTER’S PLANS FOR AGED CARE
- FEDERAL FUNDS BOOST MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- FUNDS FOR COFFS HOSPITAL
- BURNSIDE CELEBRATES 100 YEARS WHILE COAST SHELTER RECEIVES SURPRISE
- WESTPAC RESCUE IN DOUBT FOR COFFS
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE