POWERBOAT CHAMP READY FOR FINALS
July 17, 2012 at 4:42 pm
Champion powerboat driver Michael Page is keen to use his home ground advantage in the final round of the Australian Powerboat Grand Prix in Port Macquarie.
After having a controversial start to the competition, he’s hoping to finish on a high.
You may also be interested in:
- PAGE’S POWERBOAT POINTS RE-INSTATED
- POWERBOAT LEGEND READY FOR 2012
- PAGE PULLS OUT OF POWERBOAT CLASSIC
- AUSTRALIAN FORMULA POWERBOAT GRAND PRIX UNDERWAY
- POWERBOATS ROAR INTO PORT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS