NEW CULTURAL INSPIRATION ON THE GOLD COAST
July 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm
If you’re looking for some cultural inspiration on the Gold Coast, take a trip to Rodney Ramage’s new Southport art gallery.
The award-winning artist is known for his unorthodox style…which includes painting from a hammock and replacing his brush, with of all things a credit card.
You’ll be able to watch Rodney in action while he’s creating his work when the Olsen Avenue gallery opens tomorrow.
You may also be interested in:
- CREDIT CARD SCAM HITS BALLINA BUSINESSES
- NEW GO CARD FOR GOLD COAST VISITORS
- POLICE SEARCHING FOR TRIO
- POLICE WARN AGAINST SES FUNDRAISING SCAM
- COMING UP TONIGHT AT SIX
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON
- Jordan Williams commented on BLIND GOLD COAST FATHER SUPPORTS GOOD CAUSE