GRAFTON RESERVE JACK KELLY HAS SURGERY FOR A DISLOCATED NECK
July 15, 2012 at 3:15 pm
Grafton’s Jack Kelly has had surgery at Brisbane’s Princess Alexandria Hospital this morning after dislocating his neck in yesterday’s Reserve Grade Rugby Union match against Lismore City.
The 22-year-old suffered the injury during an awkward fall in the final minutes.
Doctors say he has regained feeling to his limbs and is recovering well.
You may also be interested in:
- SURFER SUFFERS SERIOUS SPINAL INJURIES
- LUCKY ESCAPE FOR EVANS HEAD SURFER
- PENALTY KICK GIVES LISMORE CITY ONE POINT WIN OVER LENNOX HEAD
- MOTORCYCLE RIDER RUSHED TO BRISBANE HOSPITAL
- GOONELLABAH DEFEAT THISTLES IN PRELIMINARY FINAL