MOTORBIKE RIDER KILLED ON BRUXNER HIGHWAY
July 9, 2012 at 4:42 pm
A motorcyclist is dead after coming off his bike on the Bruxner Highway near Lismore last night.
Police say the 33-year-old lost control on a right hand bend at Lindendale, and fell down an embankment at around 8.30.
Nearby residents performed CPR, but he died at the scene.
You may also be interested in:
- MAN FOUND DEAD AFTER MOTOBIKE CRASH NEAR LISMORE
- MAN FALLS 15 METRES DOWN AN EMBANKMENT
- WOMAN DIES IN ACCIDENT
- WOMAN IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER CRASH
- PEDESTRIAN DIES ON BRUXNER HIGHWAY, SOUTH LISMORE
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL