GUIDED TOUR OF NEW HOSPITAL WING
July 9, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Our soon-to-be open University Hospital carries a staggering price tag of 1-point-7-6 billion dollars.
But when you take a look at the facility, it’s not hard to see where the money’s been spent.
Our sneak peak of the Pathology and Education Blocks revealed some pretty nifty technology.
You may also be interested in:
- LIFE’S EASIER WITH NEW PATHOLOGY SERVICE
- WHISTLE-BLOWERS SPEAK OUT OVER GOLD COAST HOSPITAL BUDGET CUTS
- MANNING EDUCATION CENTRE BOOSTS MEDICAL TRAINING
- HINZE DAM UPGRADE NEARS COMPLETION
- STUDENT HEALTH FACILITY ON THE WAY
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA