ROUS WATER INVESTIGATES DESALINATION PLANTS
July 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Local water authority, Rous Council, is looking into the feasibility of building desalination plants across the Northern Rivers.
The option is one of many being considered, in a $400 000 water management study.
You may also be interested in:
- ROUS WATER’S NEW CHAIR SAYS NO TO DUNOON DAM
- ROUS WATER TAKES STAND AGAINST CSG
- CYANIDE IN WATER POSED NO HEALTH RISK
- DESALINATION PLANTS AND A NEW DAM TO BE CONSIDERED BY HUNTER WATER
- ROUS WATER FLOURIDE LEGAL BATTLE HEATS UP
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY