FIRE DESTROYS SURFERS PARADISE UNIT
July 7, 2012 at 6:00 pm
A young girl and her father are lucky to be alive after fire gutted a unit in Surfers Paradise overnight.
Neighbours managed to video the entire incident.
You may also be interested in:
- UNIT RAVAGED BY FIRE ON NORTH COAST
- GOLD COAST WOMAN ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTS PARAMEDIC
- LUCKY TO BE ALIVE
- FIRE DESTROYS PALM BEACH UNIT
- SMOKE DETECTOR SAVES COUPLE AFTER SURFERS FIRE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED