COMBET ANNOUNCES CLEAN TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
July 6, 2012 at 5:20 pm
Five days since the introduction of the Carbon Tax, the Federal Government has announced it’s next environmental initiative.
Climate Change Minister Greg Combet today launching a $200 million clean technology innovation program at Somersby.
You may also be interested in:
- COMBET SELLS CARBON TAX TO THE HUNTER
- CLIMATE CHANGE MINISTER VISITS LISMORE TO QUELL TAX FEARS
- CARBON TAX HARD SELL BEGINS
- CARBON TAX DISCUSSED AT UNION CONFERENCE
- SOLAR STUNT TO SUPPORT CARBON PRICE
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY