WEATHER UPDATE: CLOUDY SKIES AHEAD
July 4, 2012 at 5:15 pm
The cloud has begun to move back-in affecting the Hunter throughout this afternoon and spreading up to the mid north coast.
It has been a beautiful week so far but it is coming to an end for the coast.
The freezing temperatures should ease off, especially on the eastern side of the divide and they also shouldn’t be as severe on the western side.
The low is going to move away during Thursday the 5th and from then the offshore winds will become a staple ingredient as we move towards the weekend. We will see south easterly winds, partly cloudy skies and scattered showers stretching from Gosford up to Southport.
Up on the tablelands, these showers probably won’t make it across the divide. You might see some cloud from the development but it will be predominantly dry.
You may also be interested in:
- WEATHER UPDATE: MORE OF THE SAME
- WEATHER UPDATE – THE HOT DRY SPRING CONTINUES
- WEATHER UPDATE: COOLER ON THE COAST
- WEATHER UPDATE: BRIEF TASTE OF SPRING
- WEATHER UPDATE: COASTAL SHOWERS CONTINUE
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING