SOUTHERN CROSS UNI DOMINATES THE SURF
July 4, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Southern Cross University’s Mitchell James has taken out the men’s short board division at the Australian University Games Surfing Championships, downing fellow SCU surfer, Jeff Norris.
In the women’s finals Griffith University’s, Sophie Callister dominated, wiping out local hopeful, Fiona Casey.
You may also be interested in:
- NORRIS MAKES CHARGE AT NSW OPEN
- LOCALS TAKE TO THE PODIUM AT HONEY SURF
- STATE CUP SUCCESS FOR PORT’S WOMEN
- VOLLEYBALL CARNIVAL BACK AT SPORTZ CENTRAL
- BIG DONATION FOR GRIFFITH UNI
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN