RUST BUCKETS RAISE MONEY AT POLICE AUCTION
July 4, 2012 at 5:02 pm
You wouldn’t think an old rust bucket would be on your list for the mid year sales…
But some ‘rev heads’ were happy to part with cash for even the most embarassing vehicles at today’s police auction.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW ENGLAND SCAM?
- NOT SO “MAGIC” SALES FIGURES AT MILLIONS
- CHEQUE BOOKS OPEN AS MAGIC MILLIONS SALES BEGIN
- TWEED TRADIE TRIES HIS LUCK IN REPCO RALLY
- POLICE TRY TO LOCATE MAN FROM FATAL TWEED HEADS CRASH
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL