QLD GOVERNMENT TO LOOK INTO BLAZE
July 4, 2012 at 5:07 pm
The Queensland Government hasn’t ruled out assisting the Gold Coast Blaze, but says it’s yet to hear from the financially stricken club.
The NBL has given it until July 13 to come up with a solution, or be axed from the competition.
You may also be interested in:
- BLAZE TO PLAY CHAMPIONS IN ROUND OF NBL SEASON 2012/13
- BLAZE FUTURE ON THE LINE TONIGHT
- CONVENTION CENTRE BLAZE HOME NEXT SEASON
- CRIPPLED BY RATES & FEES
- DAM TALKS UNDERWAY
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA