POLICE CONFIRM REMAINS ARE OF MISSING TEEN
July 4, 2012 at 10:53 am
Police have confirmed the body that was found washed up at Caves Beach on the weekend was that of Ben Winn, who went missing after a fishing trip in mid-June.
The 20-year-old was fishing with two other people who all went missing at Flat Rock, south of Catherine Hill Bay.
The body of an 18-year-old Niranda Blair, was found on June 17, but the third man Trey Adamson is still missing.
You may also be interested in:
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS REMAIN HOPEFUL TEENS WILL BE FOUND
- SEARCH CALLED OFF FOR TWO MEN MISSING SOUTH OF NEWCASTLE
- SEARCH SCALED BACK FOR MISSING MEN
- SEARCHERS FIND BODIES OF THREE MORE ANGLERS
- WOMAN’S BODY FOUND AFTER CENTRAL COAST ROCK FISHING ACCIDENT
- graham bradley commented on RABBS’ FOOTY TIPS FOR ROUND 14
- Sylvia Lee commented on WOY WOY REHAB OPENS
- James Ingrid commented on WINDSOR ON POLITICAL BATTLES IN LEAD-UP TO SEPTEMBER POLLS
- Martina commented on WINDSOR ON POLITICAL BATTLES IN LEAD-UP TO SEPTEMBER POLLS
- Adamn commented on GOLD COAST MARATHON MOVES CLOSER