A POWERFUL SHUTDOWN
July 4, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Union chiefs are worried the closure of Munmorah Power Station could have a flow on affect, and cost up to 70 jobs.
Despite claims from the federal government the carbon tax isn’t to blame – Delta Electricity maintains it was a factor.
You may also be interested in:
- MUNMORAH POWER STATION CLOSES
- COUNCIL GETS GREEN LIGHT TO INSPECT POWER STATION
- CARBON TRADING SCHEME COULD COST REGIONAL JOBS
- VALES POINT POWER STATION NO LONGER DRAWING ON DRINKING WATER SUPPLY
- ENERGY MINISTER ON POWER TRIP
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY