SEARCH FOR SWIMMER FEAR MISSING SUSPENDED
July 3, 2012 at 5:45 pm
The search for a swimmer, feared missing off a Gold Coast beach has been suspended, after rescue crews found no sign of the man.
Police scoured the coastline from first light, but called off the search at midday.
A passerby called police after he witnessed a man struggling off Kurrawa Beach on Sunday night.
No-one has been reported missing.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICE POSTPONE SEARCH FOR POSSIBLE MISSING SWIMMER
- SEARCH CALLED OFF AFTER REPORTS OF A MISSING MAN AT TERRIGAL
- SEARCH AT EBOR FALLS STILL SUSPENDED
- SEARCH FOR MISSING SWIMMER CALLED OFF
- NEW ZEALAND TOURISTS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING