NAIDOC WEEK SET TO SIZZLE
July 2, 2012 at 3:02 pm
NAIDOC Week got off to a sizzling start on the Central Coast today, with a traditional cook-off.
The week-long event celebrates the culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
You may also be interested in:
- NAIDOC WEEK CELEBRATIONS KICK OFF ON THE NORTHERN RIVERS
- NORTHERN RIVERS CELEBRATES NAIDOC
- NAIDOC WEEK CELEBRATIONS KICK OFF WITH BALLINA PARADE
- NAIDOC WEEK BEGINS
- FLAGS HERALD START OF NAIDOC
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL