JACK NEWTON HOSTS JNR STATE CHAMPS IN COFFS
July 1, 2012 at 2:55 pm
Coffs Harbour Golf Club will play host to almost 300 of the state’s most talented junior golfers tomorrow, with the Subaru State Age Championships getting underway.
Run by golfing legend Jack Newton, the event will see local hope Jack Poutney take to the course as a favourite in the under fourteens.
It’s the first time the five day competition has been held in Coffs Harbour.
You may also be interested in:
- STATE AGE GOLFERS PLAYING OFF FOR TITLE
- JACK NEWTON JUNIOR GOLF HITS OFF IN COFFS
- JACK NEWTON TEACHES GOLF IN MOREE
- NSW KARTING CHAMPS IN COFFS
- READY, SET, GREEN FOR COFFS FESTIVAL OF GOLF