POLICE CALL OFF SEARCH FOR KAYAKER
June 30, 2012 at 4:52 pm
Police have wrapped up their search for a kayaker – believed to have gone missing on a Gold Coast lake on Thursday night.
An extensive sonar and boat search has found no trace of the man.
Police say no-one has been reported missing and it’s now hoped he managed to swim to safety..
You may also be interested in:
- KAYAKER SEARCH CALLED OFF
- SEARCH CONTINUES FOR MISSING KAYAKER OFF COFFS HARBOUR
- POLICE POSTPONE SEARCH FOR POSSIBLE MISSING SWIMMER
- SEARCH FOR SWIMMER FEAR MISSING SUSPENDED
- MAN’S BODY FOUND ON BEACH
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA