PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR GROM COMP AT D’BAH
June 30, 2012 at 4:56 pm
After days of rough surf, perfect conditions graced Duranbah for day one of the Mark Occhilupo Grommet competition.
The event’s past winners include big names like Tyler Wright and Jack Freestone – but today it was all about the next generation of talent.
You may also be interested in:
- FREESTONE LOOKING FOR VICTORY AT BURLEIGH
- SURFTAG COMP HEADS TO D’BAH
- ALL GIRLS SURF SHOWDOWN
- JACK FREESTONE WINS WORLD PRO JUNIOR
- WORLD BEST JUNIOR SURFERS HIT LENNOX BEACH
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA