WEATHER UPDATE: COLD BUT SUNNY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
June 29, 2012 at 4:32 pm
June 26 2012
Another strong powerful cold front is sweeping through, it smashed Adelaide today and downed trees, producing quite a bit of damage across Adelaide and the suburbs.
Saturday will be quite mild but on Sunday that cold air will come through and we may see some snow fall on the Barringtons on Sunday afternoon and then tracking across the Northern Tablelands.
Next week is looking fantastic but there will be severe inland frosts and very cold nights.
They should get some fresh snow on the slopes.
It will be sunny and dry but you’ll have the rug the kids up a bit.
There will be some nice swell for surfers on the way.
You may also be interested in:
- WEATHER UPDATE: CENTRAL AUS HAD COLDEST NIGHT IN A DECADE
- WEATHER UPDATE: COLD BLAST CLOSING IN
- WEATHER UPDATE: GOOD NEWS FOR SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDERS
- WEEKEND WEATHER UPDATE: Winter is back
- WEATHER UPDATE: EAST COAST LOW TO FORM
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING