SAFETY AT THE PASS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
June 29, 2012 at 5:30 pm
A Sydney based risk management firm is investigating ways to make The Pass at Byron Bay safer.
Calls for an audit hit fever pitch earlier in the year after a dive boat capsized.
You may also be interested in:
- SAFETY-FIRST A PRIORITY AT THE PASS
- TICK FEVER FEARED
- CHILD AND WOMAN CONFIRMED DEAD AFTER BOAT ACCIDENT
- CALLS FOR BAR DREDGING FOLLOWING ANOTHER CAPSIZE
- PERMITS SNAPPED UP BY DIVERS KEEN TO EXPLORE EX-HMAS ADELAIDE WRECK
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY