LIQUID GOLD BELOW THE LAKE
June 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm
The Australian economy relies heavily on it, and it supplies countless items we use every day.
But what really goes on in a modern-day coal mine?
Tonight, we take a tour downunder, for a closer look at one of our most crucial and controversial commodities.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW BILL COULD STOP WALLARAH COAL PROJECT
- COAL MINE EXPANSION APPROVED
- WALLARAH 2 WATER SAFETY CONCERNS
- COAL MINING FINDING TO PROMPT FURTHER PROTESTS
- GREEN LIGHT FOR ASHTON COAL MINE
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING