MATT KUHNE BACK ON THE BIKE IN FUNDRAISER
June 24, 2012 at 5:26 pm
A champion rider was back on the bike today five years after a crash put him in a wheelchair.
Matt Kuhne led more than 230 friends and motorcyclists on a ride to raise money for the Spinal Injuries Association.
You may also be interested in:
- LOCAL DIRT BIKE RIDER HAS HOPES TO RIDE AGAIN
- ARMIDALE MAN TO HONOUR DAUGHTER ON THE ROAD
- RIDING BLIND
- POLLIE DONS LYCRA IN BIKE RIDE FOR CHARITY
- NEWCASTLE WHEELCHAIR CHALLENGE TO RAISE AWARENESS
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY