WOMAN CHARGED OVER PORT MACQUARIE HIT AND RUN
June 22, 2012 at 8:46 am
The body of a 48-year-old woman was found on Hill Street just after 6 o’clock on Wednesday night.
Police yesterday seized a green Mazda from a Port Macquarie business, and then arrested the 53-year-old woman at a Hill Street address.
She’s charged with failing to stop and render assistance following a vehicle-impact causing death.
The woman was bailed to appear in Port Macquarie Local Court on July 16.
You may also be interested in:
- WOMAN CHARGED OVER FATAL HIT AND RUN
- CHARGES OVER STABBING INCIDENT
- MAN CHARGED OVER BRUTAL KEMPSEY MURDER
- MAN CHARGED OVER NARRABRI WOMAN’S DEATH
- ANOTHER VIOLENT GLASSING
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING