WOMAN CHARGED OVER FATAL HIT AND RUN
June 22, 2012 at 5:25 pm
A 53-year-old woman has been charged, following a fatal hit-and-run on the state’s mid north coast this week.
A 48-year-old woman died after she was hit by a car on Hill Street, Port Macquarie, on Wednesday night.
A tip off from the public led police to a local business yesterday afternoon, where they seized a green Mazda for forensic investigation.
Police arrested a Port Macquarie woman at her Hill Street home a short time later.
The accused has been charged with failing to stop and assist following a vehicle crash causing death.
She’s been granted conditional bail and will face Port Macquarie Local Court next month.
You may also be interested in:
- WOMAN CHARGED OVER PORT MACQUARIE HIT AND RUN
- MURDER CHARGE AFTER ALTERCATION
- MAN CHARGED OVER BODY IN BOOT
- POLICE OFFICER CHARGED OVER WOMAN’S DEATH
- ALLEGED RAYMOND TERRACE SHOOTER PLEADS NOT GUILTY
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL
- BL commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Cindy commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS