IRB FINALS CONVERGE ON BROADBEACH
June 22, 2012 at 5:37 pm
More than 230 competitors from 16 Surf Life Saving Clubs will converge on Broadbeach this weekend.
They’re in town for the fifth and final round of the Ocean Roar IRB Surf Series.
You may also be interested in:
- NSW COUNTRY SURF LIFE SAVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- SURF BOAT SERIES FOR WOOLGOOLGAcoffssurfboatseries090109.wmv
- COFFS AND SAWTELL DO WELL IN SURF LIFE SAVING CONTEST
- HAYLEY BATEUP IN OCEAN ASSAULT FINAL
- ECKSTEIN BROTHERS TO FACE OFF AT NATIONAL SURF SERIES