TIGER MOTH TAKES FLIGHT OVER WINE COUNTRY
June 20, 2012 at 5:38 pm
For most people, touring the Hunter’s famous vineyards involves a bit of a drive, and some bumpy country roads.
But now sightseers can get a whole new perspective on the area – if they’re game.
Special thanks to cameraman Peter McDonald for that amazing vision.
You may also be interested in:
- NBN FEATURES
- NEWCASTLE’S INSPIRATIONAL TOM DOW
- PLANETS ALIGN ON MAGIC AUTUMN MORNING
- TOWN AWAITS ROADS PROMISE
- LISMORE COUNCIL’S PLAN TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST POTHOLES
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY