SEARCH CALLED OFF FOR TWO MEN MISSING SOUTH OF NEWCASTLE
June 20, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Authorities have called off the official search for two men, missing after going rockfishing south of Newcastle last weekend.
It’s believed 18-year-old Trey Adamson and 20-year-old Ben Winn were swept off rocks near Moonee Beach.
An extensive search by Water Police, SES and lifeguards failed to find any sign of the pair.
The body of Trey’s girlfriend, 18-year-old Niranda Blair, was discovered on a nearby beach on Sunday.
You may also be interested in:
- SEARCH SCALED BACK FOR MISSING MEN
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS REMAIN HOPEFUL TEENS WILL BE FOUND
- POLICE CONFIRM REMAINS ARE OF MISSING TEEN
- SEARCH CONTINUES FOR MISSING KAYAKER OFF COFFS HARBOUR
- SEARCH CEASES FOR SWIMMER MISSING IN WOOLGOOLGA