GOLD COAST WOMAN CRITICAL AFTER BALCONY FALL
June 20, 2012 at 5:40 pm
A young woman has severe head injuries after plunging three storeys from her Gold Coast unit.
Police are questioning her boyfriend, after witnesses claim they heard the pair arguing moments before the fall.
You may also be interested in:
- BOY CRITICAL AFTER JETTY FALL
- BASHING VICTIM REMAINS IN INTENSIVE CARE
- NO CHARGES LAID OVER GOLD COAST BALCONY FALL
- CAR COLLISION IN COFFS
- WOMAN DIES IN HEAD-ON SMASH NEAR CASINO
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING