TODDLER IN HOSPITAL AFTER DOG ATTACK
June 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm
A three-year-old girl has facial injuries after being attacked by a dog at Raymond Terrace, near Newcastle.
Emergency crews, along with a council ranger, were called to a house on Banks Street just before three this afternoon.
It’s believed the dog belonged to a neighbour.
The girl was taken to John Hunter Hospital, where she remains in a stable condition.
You may also be interested in:
- TEENAGER QUESTIONED OVER DOUBLE STABBING
- GIRL SEVERELY INJURED IN UMINA DOG ATTACK
- 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL STABLE AFTER KNIFE ATTACK
- SURFER ATTACKED BY SHARK AT CROWDY HEAD
- TODDLER ESCAPES WITH MINOR INJURIES AFTER BEING HIT BY CAR
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING