GRANDFATHER BACKS POLICE RESPONSE TO FAMILY TRAGEDY
June 19, 2012 at 5:18 pm
The grandfather of five-year-old Kyla Rogers is backing the police response to the triple murder suicide of Kyla, her mother Tania, and her new boyfriend.
All three were killed at the hands of Tania’s ex-fiancee – today the police response was examined at an inquest into their deaths.
You may also be interested in:
- HUNDREDS GATHER TO FAREWELL TRIPLE MURDER VICTIMS
- MURDER SUICIDE INQUEST HEARS CHILLING EVIDENCE
- COMMUNITY RALLIES TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BRONSON’S FUTURE
- CASINO PAYS TRIBUTE TO A LIFE LOST TOO SOON
- DISAPPEARANCE REMAINS A MYSTERY