BOMBER, ELI COOK ON THE SIDELINES WITH A NECK INJURY
June 19, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Evans Head second rower Eli Cook is facing an unknown time on the sidelines, after an awkward tackle left him with neck injuries, during Saturday’s NRRRL win against Mullumbimby.
Cook had to be stretchered from the field and taken to hospital where scans revealed strained ligaments in his neck.
The injury isn’t as bad as first thought though, with the team confident he’ll be back on the field in a few weeks.
You may also be interested in:
- KNIGHTS RECEIVE A BOOST WITH MULLEN INJURY NEWS
- BEN CROSS CLEARED OF SERIOUS NECK INJURY
- MULLEN’S SEASON HANGS IN BALANCE
- BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR SCOTT PRINCE AFTER INJURY
- MULLEN BACK SOONER THAN EXPECTED