SUNS DEFENDER OUT FOR SEASON WITH KNEE RECONSTRUCTION
June 18, 2012 at 5:48 pm
Injury woes continue for the Suns, with defender Seb Tape to miss the rest of the season and undergo a knee reconstruction.
The 19 year-old suffered ligament tears in this third quarter contest against North Melbourne Saturday night.
“That’s not a good one for Seb Tape. That looks like a serious knee injury
The Suns went on to lose the game to the Roos by seven points.
Tape debuted for the Suns in the side’s first AFL match and has played 23 games for the club.
You may also be interested in:
- INJURY NO EXCUSE: McKENNA
- SUNS BOW OUT OF STATE LEAGUE BASKETBALL
- SUNS GO DOWN TO NORTH MELBOURNE
- SUNS BEAT DEMONS AT SOUTHPORT SHARKS
- SEASON ENDING INJURY FOR ZAC SMITH