TICKLE BACK IN TRAINING
June 16, 2012 at 4:30 pm
Lismore karate star Matt Tickle is back in training after a six month hiatus.
The heavyweight champion has just returned from Canada, and is busy trying to re-gain his fitness for the nationals in August.
You may also be interested in:
- KARATE KID LISMORE’S SPORTMAN OF THE YEAR
- KARATE STAR CHASING WORLD TITLE
- LOCAL KATATE KIDS PACKING A PUNCH
- LADIES KICK OFF AUSTRALIAN KARATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
- MIROVIC TO HELP YOUNGSTERS IN THE RING
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Brant commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Doug Beckers commented on TOMAGO WETLANDS EARNS HIGH PRAISE