LISMORE SLASHES CARBON FOOTPRINT
June 16, 2012 at 4:30 pm
Lismore’s quest to lower the shire’s carbon footprint has been given a $318, 000 boost.
The Federal Government injection will go towards projects designed to slash council’s energy consumption.
You may also be interested in:
- METHANE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
- LISMORE CBD IMPROVES CARBON FOOTPRINT
- CENTRAL COAST BUSINESSES TURNING GREEN
- BYRON BAY LEADS EARTH HOUR
- DART ENERGY PUTS A HOLD ON WORKS
- Diana Bushby commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Jim Lee commented on MULLUMBIMBY SHUNS VACCINATIONS
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM