FUTURE BRIGHT FOR YOUNG SWIMMERS
June 16, 2012 at 4:42 pm
The future of Australian swimming is looking good, if the North Coast Swimming Championships are anything to go by.
Among the standouts in Forster today was national age champion and local Jesse King.
The event has been divided in two, with Lismore sharing hosting duties over the weekend.
More than 150 competitors from as young as eight are aiming for their best qualifying times, which can earn them positions in country, state and national championships.
You may also be interested in:
- SWIMMERS AIMING FOR STATE CHAMPS
- FORSTER TO HOST SWIMMING CARNIVAL
- LISMORE PREPARES TO SWEEP THE POOL AT REGIONAL TITLES
- COFFS HOSTING STATE SOCCER THIS WEEKEND
- YOUNG ATHLETES CONVERGE ON LISMORE FOR SWIMMING & BASKETBALL CHAMPS
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING