WEATHER UPDATE: SUNNY BREAK SET TO TURN WET AGAIN
June 14, 2012 at 4:33 pm
Most of the broadcast area has been lapping up some beautiful, well earned sunshine.
It is still very active across the southern ocean, a lot of storms are spiralling off the south pole, and that’s maintaining the cold windy conditions right along the south coast.
It is looking very clear across the northern parts of the nation, the swell is settling and the low is moving out to sea. It will be a beautiful looking Friday, but over the weekend we have a north west moisture feed coming through. So clouds are going to increase and we’ll see some rain there, mainly falling on the western side of the divide. The good news is that it will move through quite quickly, but timing is bad for the weekend.
But there is another low in the Tasman, there’ll be more big waves, those winds are going to be mostly out of the south-west into the early part of next week.
You may also be interested in:
- WINTER’S WET START SET TO CLEAR BY NEXT WEEK
- WEATHER UPDATE: CLOUDY SKIES AHEAD
- GAVIN’S WEEKEND WEATHER:COASTAL SHOWERS
- WEATHER UPDATE: BRIEF TASTE OF SPRING
- WEATHER UPDATE: RAIN ON THE WAY
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Peter T commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING